July Open Houses!
Stop in to tour and receive a FREE t-shirt! When you sign your lease in the office OR online during the following Open House days, you will receive waived application and administration fees! A $60 savings!
July 11 --- July 13 --- July 20 --- July 27
Helpful Move-out Tips to Avoid Any Potential Charges
Moving can be very stressful so we wanted to provide you with a few tips to make move-out day a little easier.
Things to do before the move
• Go to usps.com to have your mail forwarded
• Cancel or redirect any deliveries or subscriptions
• Back up your files! You never know what can happen to your computer during a move
• Check for any packages at the office
• Transfer any utilities, cable, water, etc. if applicable
• Arrange for movers or moving help
• Eat any perishable food you have
Cleaning the Apartment –
• Floors – Vacuum or sweep floors prior to checkout
• Kitchen - Clean kitchen sink, faucet, cabinets and countertops. Don’t forget to clear off the top of kitchen cabinets!
• Range and microwave - Clean all parts of the oven, range, and microwave, including exterior.
• Refrigerator - Clean all parts of the refrigerator and freezer including exterior. After cleaning, leave refrigerator temperature setting on 1 and turn off the ice maker.
• Closets, Cabinets, Drawers, Shelves and Backsplashes - Remove all shelf paper, contact paper and adhesive residue.
• Bathroom – Clean toilet, bathtub, mirror, walls and floors.
• Doors and walls - Remove all hooks, nails, stickers and tape. DO NOT PATCH NAIL HOLES—Patching may result in charges
• Window areas - Remove all stickers and tape. Clean inside of windows including tracks. Remove any curtains installed. Dust blinds.
• If your apartment is furnished, remove the cushions and vacuum out anything that may have fallen during your stay.
• All trash/ trash bags must be disposed of in the proper receptacle. Any trash left in the apartment or in the hallway is subject to a fine.
What To Donate
• Non-perishable food
• School/office/art supplies
• Pillows/mattress toppers
• Sporting equipment
• Working/non-working electronics and small appliances
What Not To Donate
• Cleaning products
• Used toiletries
• Food - open, expired, or perishable
• Anything badly stained, soiled, worn, torn, broken or missing parts
• Turn in your keys to staff. Failure to return all keys will result in a charge to re-core locks.
• Provide a forwarding address