THE DOMAIN AT CLEVELAND IS A LIVING-LEARNING ENVIRONMENT, MADE ESPECIALLY FOR STUDENTS!
Welcome Parents! Here at The Domain at Cleveland we understand that ensuring your student is living and learning in a safe environment is of the upmost importance. Living in a Downtown urban environment can be daunting and often brings up concerns about safety. While we can offer no assurances that anyone will be 100% safe at all times, we take numerous measures to provide our community with peace of mind.
Safety features include:
- Gated Parking lot with required access code (Coming Fall 2016)
- Well-lit parking lot
- Electronic key system which only provides access to key holders
- Locked main entrance after business hours
- Access to 24 hour campus escort service by calling 216-687-2020
- Close proximity to campus
- Security camera system
- After hours emergency phone (please call 911 in the event of a serious emergency)
We know that one of the many important decisions each student has to make while in college is where to live and we know how important that decision is to you too! Our community has a number of unique advantages, here are just a few…